Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tornado Herculeo 105F



Tornado Herculeo (left) is a new limited edition Bey offered in a bundle together with the new Metal Fight Beyblade BB-94 Tornado BeyStadium! Right now it's only being sold together on eBay at a high price of $180 USD. The high price is due to the rarity and recent launch of the product. The Tornado BeyStadium is also one of the most professionally made, top-end stadiums available to the public. The Bey features tornado-like spiral design on the deep orange clear wheel with black painted on stripes.


The stadium (right) includes two yellow 'safe zones' designed to keep your Bey safe from the heat of battle in the middle. And you want to be safe because this stadium also features a spinning center board with a small circular sunken dish within it. The dish lures in a Bey and encourages it to sprin wildly and aggressively as shown in this amazing footage (below) by bb18libra on YouTube.

5 comments:

  1. FIRST i just visited your site
    its cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great beybalde and great video man.I played beybalde myself and i'm awesome at it.I just can't figure out how to make a video about it.



    CLICK HERE TO WATCH beybalde online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyblade is my favorite movie. I watch Beyblade online daily with my friends. I really like it. My friends also like it. this show is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, exciting figures. I just ordered my beyblade top from at pij. I am excited, I hope I get this in this week. Thanks for your superb review. Now I want to order my Tornado Herculeo 105F that you mentioned in your blog. Really cool.
    http://bit.ly/beyblade-top

    ReplyDelete