Saturday, October 9, 2010

Quetzalcoatl (Silver)

So I made a WBO account today! For those who don't know it, its a forum based website with a big community of Beybladers. It stands for World Beyblade Organisation and you should check it out if you're interested in upcoming events, new beys and general news about Beyblade.

Anyways to the point! I made my account there, logged in and the first thing I see as I'm reading a thread is DimSum2U (a WBO member and eBay seller) advertising a rare version of Quetz! The SILVER Edition! I clicked the link they provided and bought it straight away! Here's the picture they provided on their selling page!


I couldn't believe it! Now I'm really getting a one of a kind collection! So happy to have finally found a totally unique and rare Bey completely worthy of greatness! So in another 2 weeks I'll have pictures and videos to upload and I can't wait! This Beyblade along with Infinity Libra, Sol Blaze Eclipse, Burn Phoenix Ice and Vulcan Horseus is shaping up to be an awesome few weeks! So keep watching here and on my YouTube channel for more news and more Beys!

BobbyBeyblade.

No comments:

Post a Comment